However, both Ashley and I are going to push the blog until tomorrow. We are all exhausted and just got home from watching the musical Wicked live in London and taking 2 subways, a bus, and a short walk to the hotel.
We are flying out for home early tomorrow but will be blogging from the airport on our final two days and the list of things we did. Going home is bitter sweet but we jammed packed everything we could in 4 countries spead over 8 days.
Look for pictures and our blog on the following tomorrow:
Wednesday in London:
- London Eye
- Walking London tour through Chinatown
- Trafalgar Square
- Korean "Hot Pot" dinner
- Jack the Ripper walk through west London (a dark and rainy night added to the experience)
Thursday in London:
- West Minster Abbey
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace (saw Princess Anne and her motorcade!)
- Tower of London
- London Bridge
- shopping in Camden Town Market
- Wicked Musical live in London
Thanks for reading.
Mr. McCann and Ashley Valentine